Monday, June 27, 2011

project

Juice, my Dad, my brother and I have been working hard (ok...I worked the least hard...but someone has to watch the rugrats...I did plant the Wisteria though)....
on our new deck.
It's close to done...here are a few pictures.....I can't wait until the Wisteria grows and I get the pretty purple flowers hanging down!
The deck is HUGE....but we have been out there almost all day ever day since we started building it....
it's so nice to sit out on and read the newspaper...while Cash plays in the sandbox!
I love it! I love that my dad is so willing to always help out...he really can build anything.
I'll post a picture when it's complete...
guess we have to have some more neighbor parties now!




















Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Can I be your neighbor?? It's beautiful!

ashley g. said...

that looks awesome! so i may or may not be inviting myself to come to a deck party... i'll totally bring something tasty and you'll be glad that i'm there...

i'm impressed with the building-skills in your family! looks fantastic!