Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Extreme Makeover Home Edition...

I only have a second to blog...will post more later...but the Extreme Home Makeover came to our neighborhood....the family is actually a boy that comes up to Primary Children's Hospital...no more deserving family....
I got to volunteer last night....I helped set up the inside...it was pretty much all done...just got to help put the finishing
touches on it....It was awesome! I was there from 8pm to 2am....if you didn't get to volunteer it's a bummer...
it really was the coolest experience.
I didn't take pics of the inside because we signed a paper saying we wouldn't....
but the house is amazing! I will give details about the inside of the house on another post....
Cannot believe they built this house in 7 days! I guess the foundation dries in 2 hours
with the special stuff they add to it.
So cool! And so happy for the Gomez family to be part of our neighborhood!



















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

In my defense I was told to not take pictures of finished projects. ANd when I was there, nothing was finished. ;)