Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bargain Basement Sale! ...not a garage sale...Friday....my house.

Friday the 13th :O
11-1pm and
6-8pm

Since we are not allowed to have yard sales or garage sales....Friday afternoon/evening I am hosting a "stuff" sale....it will be THIS coming Friday.
Money raised at our sale will go towards our Disneyland trip....
there will be lots for sale...because over the years, we have accumulated a LOT of crap stuff.
come and check it out!
the kids will also be selling popsicles for $ 0.50
I will have lots of things for children....coats, shoes, boots, clothes, some house furniture, toys, toys, toys...and just random things that I throw out there....it will be held at my house in my basement.
I am holding it in there because it cannot be a garage sale...but if it's in my basement, how is it any different than a candle party, or a toy party etc? right?

Ok....please come....as I am only doing this ONCE...and I work Saturday, so we have to do it Friday!

See you there...and stay posted on the time!

No comments: